GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to repair your garbage disposal that is leaking, broken, or clogged
GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR INFORMATION
If you want to save time and decrease a number of times a week when you take out the trash, a properly functioning garbage disposal is a must. It’s much more convenient when food leftovers on the plates go down the garbage disposal than to scrub them off manually. It is also better for the environment when food leftovers end up in a sewer than when they accumulate in landfills and emit greenhouse gases. So, if you are encountering problems with your garbage disposal, do not delay booking an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber.
- Sometimes, it’s obvious that your garbage disposal needs repair. For example, if the water goes down the drain very slowly or if your garbage disposal doesn’t turn on at all. But sometimes, the signs of breakage are subtler, like when you hear unusual humming and clicking noises or if grinding has become noisier than it normally was. If you notice any of these symptoms, hire a professional plumber to inspect what’s wrong.
- Do not try to repair the garbage disposal yourself. You will encounter a lot of unexpected intricacies which a layman does not know how to deal with. Moreover, if you stick your hand in the drain you are risking to hurt yourself. Trust this job to out experienced plumbers. They will do the job quickly and expertly, so that you can enjoy the convenience of your garbage disposal for many years to come.
- All our plumbers are licensed and background checked. We make sure to let only reliable people to enter your premises.
- Identifiying the issue with your garbage disposal and conducting the repair work
- Minor parts and materials needed for the repair
- Kitchen Aid
- Waste King
- Jammed garbage disposal
- Clogged garbage disposal
- Humming noise in thr garbage disposal
- A garbage disposal that won’t turn off
- Installing a new garbage disposal
- Plumbing jobs unrelated to garbage disposal
- Necessary water and power connections must be available
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply
Dishwasher was making a wonky noise on Monday. He came over, that day mind you. It's the motor, the busted DW was at least ten years. It was time to upgrade and update, but alas... I complained, yeah a replacement is probably the better option then fixing the motor; but I can't find anyone to install it in the middle of the pandemic! He's like! HELLO, I install them! Today is Friday and we have a new, competitively priced AND installed Bosch. I've never been happier to do dishes. Thank you!
Amazing job! I called and they were able to get to me within the week. When Fernando gave me my time frame I explained I had to drop my daughter to dance and he made sure to make sure his tech was here before that time. I handed the tech what I was priced over the phone due to my service being so quick and easy he refunded me back some money after calling and speaking with Fernando. Very honest trust worthy group of men. I'll definitely be calling them in the further for all my appliance service needs.
In the midst of a pandemic our washing machine broke. No luck in fixing it or even figuring out what was wrong with it. Called a couple of places near us and the appointments we could get were over a week away. Stuck in the house with no washing machine, Yikes! Then we remembered we had had Fernando fix out dryer a couple of years ago, after a google search we found his business and called him. He came the next day! All outfitted in Coronavirus protective gear, fixed it in about a half hour at reasonable cost too. A great fellow and a reliable repairman. I highly recommend him!
Heart sunk when my LG combo washer/dryer started spewing water on the floor. Within 30 minutes of calling Fernando and describing the issue, he showed up, friendly, courteous, and non-judgmental about what I had clearly done to break my appliance. Quick fix, and then he spent extra time running diagnostics to confirm and checked the surroundings to make sure all that water didn't damage anything, and even mopped up the floor. Charged me the base consult fee that he quoted me over the phone. Will definitely call him the next time something breaks.