INSTALL TOILET (CUSTOMER SUPPLIED)
Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to install a new toilet that you have already purchased. Our licensed and background checked plumbers can handle all brands and types of toilets, including the low-flow toilets
INSTALL TOILET INFORMATION
You cannot live even a day without a functioning toilet. So, if your toilet is broken beyond repair or if you are moving to a newly build house that doesn’t have any plumbing fixtures yet, you need install a new toilet as soon as possible. Do not wait any longer and book an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber.
- Toilet installation is not something that can wait. Therefore, our plumbers will arrive on the same day and install a toilet you have purchased quickly and expertly. If you are just upgrading your current toilet with a nicer model, we can remove the old toilet and dispose it.
- If you got an idea to install the new toilet yourself, you are better to forget about it. This job is more complex than it seems. You need to make sure to affix the toilet sturdily and to properly connect it to the water service. This is something only an experienced professional can do.
- All our plumbers are licensed and background checked. We ensure that only reliable and trustworthy professionals can enter your premises.
- Installing one toilet (1-piece or 2-piece) supplied by you
- Minor parts and materials needed for the installation, including new wax ring
- Removing and disposing your old toilet
- American Standard
- Glacier Bay
- A new toilet instead of a damaged one
- A better model
- Necessary water and drain connections must be available
- Some types of luxury toilets, like those that need electrical connections
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply
Dishwasher was making a wonky noise on Monday. He came over, that day mind you. It's the motor, the busted DW was at least ten years. It was time to upgrade and update, but alas... I complained, yeah a replacement is probably the better option then fixing the motor; but I can't find anyone to install it in the middle of the pandemic! He's like! HELLO, I install them! Today is Friday and we have a new, competitively priced AND installed Bosch. I've never been happier to do dishes. Thank you!
Amazing job! I called and they were able to get to me within the week. When Fernando gave me my time frame I explained I had to drop my daughter to dance and he made sure to make sure his tech was here before that time. I handed the tech what I was priced over the phone due to my service being so quick and easy he refunded me back some money after calling and speaking with Fernando. Very honest trust worthy group of men. I'll definitely be calling them in the further for all my appliance service needs.
In the midst of a pandemic our washing machine broke. No luck in fixing it or even figuring out what was wrong with it. Called a couple of places near us and the appointments we could get were over a week away. Stuck in the house with no washing machine, Yikes! Then we remembered we had had Fernando fix out dryer a couple of years ago, after a google search we found his business and called him. He came the next day! All outfitted in Coronavirus protective gear, fixed it in about a half hour at reasonable cost too. A great fellow and a reliable repairman. I highly recommend him!
Heart sunk when my LG combo washer/dryer started spewing water on the floor. Within 30 minutes of calling Fernando and describing the issue, he showed up, friendly, courteous, and non-judgmental about what I had clearly done to break my appliance. Quick fix, and then he spent extra time running diagnostics to confirm and checked the surroundings to make sure all that water didn't damage anything, and even mopped up the floor. Charged me the base consult fee that he quoted me over the phone. Will definitely call him the next time something breaks.