WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your Whirlpool brand appliance.
WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE REPAIR INFORMATION
Whirlpool appliances serve thousands of American families across the country. If you are an owner of a Whirlpool washer or dryer, dishwasher or refrigerator, stove or range, you know where to seek help if your appliances break. Handyman Zoo will expertly fix any issue with your Whirlpool.
If you notice that your Whirlpool washing machine, dryer, or fridge started making strange noises, this means you need to consult a professional before it got worse. Handyman Zoo will quickly identify what the problem is and perform all the necessary repair works. We have experts who specialize in Whirlpool appliances and know all the intricacies of this brand.
Our technicians can arrive on the same day when a repair needs to be done as soon as possible. For example, your fridge stopped maintaining a cold temperature in the middle of a scorching Los Angeles summer and all of its delicious content is about to rot. We will repair your appliance within the shortest time frame.
Handyman Zoo offers the best prices in Los Angeles. You will barely find a lower price than ours. We are also upfront about how much the repair works cost. No unexpected fees will show up on your bill. After our technician will inspect your malfunctioning appliance, he/she will explain to you what works need to be done and how much you’ll be paying. Some services are included in the standard brand repair price. Others, like gas line disconnection or dishwasher motor repair, require extra an fee.
- Repair of standard appliance
- Whirpool appliance include:
- Ice makers
- Stoves & ovens
- Washing machines
- Parts priced separately
- While we strive to provide flat fee prices, some repair jobs require additional labor add-ons:
- Dishwasher motor repair or replacement
- Dryer or Washing machine drum repair or replacement
- Gas or Water line disconnection as part of repair
- Refrigerator condenser, compressor, or evaporator repair
- Refrigerator or freezer defrosting or clean out
- Stackable or built-in appliances
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply