DRYWALL SPOT REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to do spot repair for your drywall up to 4 feet x 4 feet
DRYWALL SPOT REPAIR INFORMATION
Small damages to drywall may not be a serious issue. However, holes and cracks on your wall can be a real annoyance to your eyes. They also can lead to embarrassment if you are receiving important guests. Do not put up with those small pesky holes any longer. Book an appointment with Handyman Zoo.
Our handyman will thoroughly caulk all those holes and cracks so that no one would ever guess that there have ever been shelves or paintings that left holes from screws. If you want your drywall to look perfect as soon as possible, we offer same-day appointments. We will patch, texture, and paint the damaged drywall area quickly and expertly.
However, keep in mind that we cannot perfectly match the color of the paint to your current wall color. You will have to purchase the matching paint on your own.
- Labor to repair up to 4 feet x 4 feet of drywall
- Texturing, patching, and painting
- Basic materials required for the repair works
- Damage to your drywall by a door handle
- Holes left from removing shelves and other hangings
- Drywalls that are larger than 4 feet x 4 feet
- Ceilings higher than 8 feet might need an additional charge
- More serious issues like pipe leak, roof leak, and pest infestation
- Holes caused by significant water damage
- Paint color matching
- Purchased materials that exceed $300
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply