Los Angeles HEAT PUMP REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your heat pump
HEAT PUMP REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your heat pump.
HEAT PUMP REPAIR INFORMATION
If you feel like the room doesn’t get warm when you switch on your heat pump, this points to a breakage. Other signs that you need to get your heat pump repaired include:
- Inconsistent temperature
- Wrong thermostat reading
- Your heat pump freezes up
- Your air conditioner is not starting
- cycles on and off
- air conditioner or heat pump has lost efficiency
- the fan is not functioning
How a Heat Pump Works
A heat pump plays a major role in cooling air in your house. It pulls heat in your room and releases it outside to make the temperature in your room cooler. In winter, it takes the hot air from outside and delivers it inside to keep you warm.
Benefits of owning a Heat Pump
The first and the most obvious benefit is having both options to cool and to heat. Apart from that, a heat pump is more energy-efficient than a traditional furnace, saving you about 30% on your utility bill. A heat pump also allows you to regulate temperature more precisely. Last but not least, it is safer to use a heat pump than a furnace because it doesn’t use flames for heating. Wood burners and gas heating pose a risk of a burn for you, your kids, and your pets.
- Repairing your Heat Pump
- Basic parts and materials required for the repair works, including a circuit breaker, capacitor, contactor, fuse, limit switch, filter, safety disconnect, transformer, or thermostat
- The exact cost of repair can be determined through our diagnostic service
- American standard
- Your A/C is not heating or cooling
- Your A/C turns on and off inconsistently
- We do not supply a new A/C Unit, Heat Pump Unit, Compressor, Condenser, Indoor Coil, or Air Handler
- Repair works involving control boards, compressors, fans, heat pumps, gas valves, or motors
- Refrigerant leak repairs
- Removing asbestos or asbestos-related services
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply.
Dishwasher was making a wonky noise on Monday. He came over, that day mind you. It's the motor, the busted DW was at least ten years. It was time to upgrade and update, but alas... I complained, yeah a replacement is probably the better option then fixing the motor; but I can't find anyone to install it in the middle of the pandemic! He's like! HELLO, I install them! Today is Friday and we have a new, competitively priced AND installed Bosch. I've never been happier to do dishes. Thank you!
Amazing job! I called and they were able to get to me within the week. When Fernando gave me my time frame I explained I had to drop my daughter to dance and he made sure to make sure his tech was here before that time. I handed the tech what I was priced over the phone due to my service being so quick and easy he refunded me back some money after calling and speaking with Fernando. Very honest trust worthy group of men. I'll definitely be calling them in the further for all my appliance service needs.
In the midst of a pandemic our washing machine broke. No luck in fixing it or even figuring out what was wrong with it. Called a couple of places near us and the appointments we could get were over a week away. Stuck in the house with no washing machine, Yikes! Then we remembered we had had Fernando fix out dryer a couple of years ago, after a google search we found his business and called him. He came the next day! All outfitted in Coronavirus protective gear, fixed it in about a half hour at reasonable cost too. A great fellow and a reliable repairman. I highly recommend him!
Heart sunk when my LG combo washer/dryer started spewing water on the floor. Within 30 minutes of calling Fernando and describing the issue, he showed up, friendly, courteous, and non-judgmental about what I had clearly done to break my appliance. Quick fix, and then he spent extra time running diagnostics to confirm and checked the surroundings to make sure all that water didn't damage anything, and even mopped up the floor. Charged me the base consult fee that he quoted me over the phone. Will definitely call him the next time something breaks.