INSTALL BATHROOM FAUCET (CUSTOMER SUPPLIED)
Hire a Handman Zoo plumber to install a bathroom faucet that you’ve already purchased? Our professionals can handle all kinds of bathroom faucets, including new water-efficient and eco-friendly faucets.
INSTALL BATHROOM FAUCET INFORMATION
There can be many reasons for changing your bathroom faucet. Your current one might be broken beyond repair, or you might just want a faucet with a better design or a more eco-friendly one. So, if you finally decided to buy one, book an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber to install it for you.
Installing a new faucet on your own can be quite a bad decision, as this is a difficult and time-consuming job for someone who is not a professional plumber. You need to make sure that the faucet is affixed sturdily and to properly connect it to the supply lines. This might take up your entire day and it is easy to make a mistake. It’s better to trust this job to a professional. Our plumbers have been installing faucets of all types, including ball faucets, ceramic disc faucets, cartridge faucets, and compression valve faucets. They also know the intricacies of most brands available on the US markets, including American Standard, Danz, Kohler, Kraus, and many more.
All Handyman Zoo plumbers are licensed and background checked. We do our best to ensure that only a reliable and trustworthy professional can enter your house.
You have already spent a lot on your new faucet, and we understand that you do not want to spend as much on its installation. That’s why our prices are among the lowest on the market of Los Angeles. We also offer the Handyman Zoo Low Price Guarantee, which means that if you find a lower quote for the same service, we will price match.
- Installing a bathroom faucet supplied by you
- Minor parts and materials needed for the installation
- Removing and disposing of your old faucet
- American Standard
- A new bathroom faucet instead of a broken one
- A better model of a bathroom faucet
- We don’t supply a new faucet
- Non-standard faucets
- Changing the current mounting type
- Necessary water connections must be already available
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply