INSTALL GARBAGE DISPOSAL (CUSTOMER SUPPLIED)
Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to install a garbage disposal that you have already purchased. We can deal with any brand and any size.
INSTALL GARBAGE DISPOSAL INFORMATION
If you want to save time and decrease a number of times a week when you take out the trash, a properly functioning garbage disposal is a must. It’s much more convenient when food leftovers on the plates go down the garbage disposal than to scrub them off manually. It is also better for the environment when food leftovers end up in a sewer than when they accumulate in landfills and emit greenhouse gases. So, if you still don’t have a garbage disposal, you should seriously consider getting one. Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to install it for you.
- Imagine you finally decided to purchase a garbage disposal. You have already spent some amount of your hard-earned money and you might want to save some by installing the garbage disposal yourself. That is a terrible idea. First of all, you may hurt your hands, while working with the sharp grinder. Also, there are some intricacies you might not know about. This is better to trust this job to a professional plumber who can do the job quickly and expertly, so that you can enjoy the convenience of your garbage disposal for many years to come.
- Moreover, our prices are among the most affordable in Los Angeles. You won’t find a better deal than Handyman Zoo offers. But even if you do, we will price match.
- All our plumbers are licensed and background checked. We make sure to let only reliable people to enter your premises.
- Installing a garbage disposal supplied by you
- Hookup of Dishwasher drain line
- Minor parts and materials needed for installation
- Removing and disposing your old garbage disposal
- Kitchen Aid
- Waste King
- A new garbage disposal instead of a damaged one
- A better model of a garbage disposal
- We do not supply a new garbage disposal to you
- Necessary drain and power connections must be available
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply