A sink is something you cannot go even a day without. You rinse your dishes in a kitchen sink multiple times a day, you use a bathroom sink for hygiene procedures at least twice a day. So, if you are experiencing problems with your sink or you need to install a new one, hire a Handyman Zoo plumber.
- We will not make you wait. Our plumbers will arrive on the same day and quickly fix your sink.
- All Handyman Zoo employees are experts in their fields. They can handle repair works of any level of complexity. If you need to install a new sink, they are familiar with all models available on the market. They will do the job thoroughly, so you can enjoy your sink for many years to come.
- Every plumber entering your house is background checked. We make sure that only a reliable specialist can enter your premises.
- The most affordable prices for plumbing jobs can be found at Handyman Zoo. We offer the lowest quotes in Los Angeles. However, if you do find a cheaper quote for a similar service elsewhere, we will match our price.
- We don’t have hidden costs that will unexpectedly come up on your bill. Upon arrival, our plumber will assess the amount of work to be done and name the final price upfront.
Dishwasher was making a wonky noise on Monday. He came over, that day mind you. It's the motor, the busted DW was at least ten years. It was time to upgrade and update, but alas... I complained, yeah a replacement is probably the better option then fixing the motor; but I can't find anyone to install it in the middle of the pandemic! He's like! HELLO, I install them! Today is Friday and we have a new, competitively priced AND installed Bosch. I've never been happier to do dishes. Thank you!
Amazing job! I called and they were able to get to me within the week. When Fernando gave me my time frame I explained I had to drop my daughter to dance and he made sure to make sure his tech was here before that time. I handed the tech what I was priced over the phone due to my service being so quick and easy he refunded me back some money after calling and speaking with Fernando. Very honest trust worthy group of men. I'll definitely be calling them in the further for all my appliance service needs.
In the midst of a pandemic our washing machine broke. No luck in fixing it or even figuring out what was wrong with it. Called a couple of places near us and the appointments we could get were over a week away. Stuck in the house with no washing machine, Yikes! Then we remembered we had had Fernando fix out dryer a couple of years ago, after a google search we found his business and called him. He came the next day! All outfitted in Coronavirus protective gear, fixed it in about a half hour at reasonable cost too. A great fellow and a reliable repairman. I highly recommend him!
Heart sunk when my LG combo washer/dryer started spewing water on the floor. Within 30 minutes of calling Fernando and describing the issue, he showed up, friendly, courteous, and non-judgmental about what I had clearly done to break my appliance. Quick fix, and then he spent extra time running diagnostics to confirm and checked the surroundings to make sure all that water didn't damage anything, and even mopped up the floor. Charged me the base consult fee that he quoted me over the phone. Will definitely call him the next time something breaks.