INSTALL BATHROOM SINK (CUSTOMER SUPPLIED)
Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to install a sink you have already purchased. Our licensed and background-checked plumbers will complete the installation quickly and expertly.
INSTALL BATHROOM SINK INFORMATION
There are many reasons for getting a new sink. Maybe your old one is chipped or cracked. Maybe you want to upgrade your bathroom design. Maybe you want to get a larger sink. However, no matter what the reason is the key to a successful installation is hiring a licensed professional. That’s why you should book an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber.
Sometimes you are not sure if you really need to replace your sink or not. If so, our plumber can troubleshoot your sink and advise you either to repair or install a new one. Sometimes you just need to replace a broken part, not an entire sink.
Common problems with a sink include:
P-Trap Leaks. As its name suggests, a P-trap is there to trap debris to prevent clogging of the pipe. The P-trap connects to the tailpiece and the waste arm with slip nuts and washers. If you want to check for leaks, turn on the faucet and observe the P-trap. If you notice dripping or leaking, let our plumber know. He/she will replace the slip nuts or washers; the problem will be gone within minutes.
Tailpiece Leaks. The tailpiece is attached to the bottom of the P-Trap with slip nuts and washers. To check your tailpiece, run the water and watch if the water is coming out of the tailpiece. Our plumber can quickly fix this problem.
Waste Arm Leaks. The waste arm is also connected to the P-Trap. The reasons for its leaking include loose slip nuts, corrosion, or damage. A Handyman Zoo plumber will identify the problem and either tighten the nuts or replace the faulty waste arm.
- Installing a sink supplied by a customer
- Connecting new sink to faucet and drain lines
- Testing for leaks
- Minor parts and materials needed for installation
- Removing and disposing of old sink
- American Standard
- A new sink instead of a broken one
- A better model
- Under-mount sinks
- A type of mount different from the original sink
- Installation of faucet, supply lines, and trap
- Necessary water connections must be available
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply