LaS vegas INSTALL 40 GALLON GAS WATER HEATER (HEATER INCLUDED)
INSTALL 40 GALLON GAS WATER HEATER (HEATER INCLUDED)
Hire a Handyman Zoo plumber to install a 40 Gallon ultra LoNox gas water heater with 6 year warranty.
INSTALL 40 GALLON GAS WATER HEATER INFORMATION
Choosing a 40-gallon gas water heater over a larger model is a good option if you want to save space in your home, as well as save money. The difference in heating speed between a smaller and a larger heaters is not even noticeable. So, if you decided to get a 40-gallon heater, book an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber to install it for you.
We send only licensed and background-checked plumbers to your house to ensure that the job is done right and that you and your premises are safe.
We will provide you with a water heater, so you don’t have to waste time shopping for it.
If you are looking for the best deal in Los Angeles, Handyman Zoo is the best option. Our prices are among the most affordable in the city.
- 2 plumbers to install a 40-gallon gas water heater
- We supply ultra LoNOx 40 gallon gas water heater with a 6-year warranty
- 2 stainless steel water supply lines
- Parts needed for the installation, including:
- Drip pan
- Gas shutoff valve
- Earthquake strap
- Flexible gas line
- Sediment trap
- T & P valve
- Water shutoff valve (ball valve)
- Reconnecting of existing venting
- Removing and disposing of your old water heater
- A.O. Smith
- Bradford White
- A new 40-gallon water heater instead of a broken one
- A better model of a water heater
- Water heaters larger than 50 gallons
- Necessary electric, water, gas, and venting connections must be available
- Replacement gas line, copper piping, and venting will be charged per foot
- Upgrading tank capacity, efficiency, or warranty
- Converting size (e.g. 40 gallons to 50 gallons), power source (e.g. gas to electric), or water heater type (e.g. storage tank to tankless)
- Installing an Expansion tank
- Labor and materials to relocate water heater or retrofit existing water heater location
- Obtaining city permits (if required)
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply