KENMORE WASHING MACHINE REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your Kenmore washing machine
KENMORE WASHING MACHINE REPAIR INFORMATION
Thousands of Americans throughout the country use Kenmore washing machines to wash their clothes and bedding. However, when your washing machine breaks, your house becomes a mess. Stacks of dirty laundry keep piling up. You can’t wear your favorite shirt or jeans for an outing with friends. Don’t put up with all these any longer – book an appointment with Handyman Zoo.
Handyman Zoo specialists are highly trained in repairing Kenmore washing machines. We can fix any problem including drum replacement, damaged door seal, malfunctioning control board, etc. At first, our repairman will do a diagnostic and then tell you exactly what needs to be done. Most of our services are included in the price. However, some jobs like drum repair of water line disconnection cost a little extra.
- Repairing your Kenmore washing machine
- Parts priced separately
- Appliance repair labor add-ons:
- Built-in or stackable appliances
- Drum repair or replacement
- Gas or Water line disconnection as part of repair
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply