SAMSUNG DRYER REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your Samsung dryer
SAMSUNG DRYER REPAIR INFORMATION
Samsung dryer is considered a premium brand appliance. Since you invested more in it than if you bought a standard brand appliance, you expect it to work without a hitch. However, even the best dryers break down from time to time. Not following the manufacture’s recommendations may lead to this. But even if you use your Samsung dryer carefully, no appliance is immune
to wear-and-tear. If your dryer doesn’t start or if your clothes come out still wet, hire Handyman Zoo.
All employees at Handyman Zoo are highly trained to repair Samsung appliances. They will quickly identify the cause of your dryer malfunctioning. Moreover, every employee entering your house is background checked. We are very careful about choosing only trustworthy people to serve our customers.
Handyman Zoo is transparent and upfront about pricing. Before starting any repair works, we will give you a detailed breakdown of what needs to be done and how much it costs. No unexpected costs will show up on your bill. Most of our services are included in the price. However, some jobs like water line disconnection or drum repair will be charged for an additional cost. Also, if some parts are to be replaced, you will have to pay for each part separately.
- Labor to repair your Samsung dryer
- Parts priced separately
- Appliance repair labor add-ons:
- Built-in or stackable appliances
- Gas or Water line disconnection as part of repair
- Dryer drum repair
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply