CLEAN SMALL SOFA / SECTIONAL
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to deep clean your small sofa or sectional couch smaller than 7 feet.
CLEAN SMALL SOFA / SECTIONAL INFORMATION
A sofa is arguably the most important object in the living room. When you get together with your family members, you sit on your sofa. When you watch TV, you sit on a sofa.
When you read a book, you sit on a sofa. To keep your sofa cozy and beautiful, you need regular deep cleaning. Over time, your sofa accumulates a lot of dirt and dust. Moreover, there might be spills and stains from a pet if you have one. If it’s time to give your sofa a good cleaning, book an appointment with Handyman Zoo.
Our professional cleaners will pay attention to problem areas like armrests and seat cushions and remove all stains. We know how to deal with all possible kinds of upholstery fabrics. To make sure that there are no toxic fumes in the air, we use environmentally safe detergents.
For better results, we offer upholstery deodorization to remove any foul odors and Scotchgard protection to make your furniture more resistant to dirt and spills. These come for an additional fee.
If you need your furniture to be clean and fresh as soon as possible (for example, when you want to impress guests arriving on short notice); we have same-day appointments available.
- Deep cleaning a sofa of a sectional couch up to 7 feet
- All types of upholstery fabrics
- The minimum order of Handyman Zoo cleaning services is $66
- Your chairs will be clean, fresh, and vibrant like new
- No stains and dirt
- Sofas larger than 7 feet in length (each additional foot costs $12)
- Deodorizing your upholstery
- Scotchgard protection
- Materials labeled as non-cleanable by by the special symbol “X” on the tag
- Removing hazardous material, blood stains and mold
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply