SEATTLE AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSOR REPAIRS
AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSOR REPAIRS
Hire a Handyman Zoo licensed HVAC Technician to repair your A/C Compressor.
AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSOR REPAIRS INFORMATION
An air compressor plays an important role in the proper functioning of your A/C. It compresses refrigerant and then circulates it throughout your HVAC system, through the evaporator and cooling coils. If you suspect your A/C compressor is broken, watch for the following signs:
- The noise from your A/C has become unusually loud. This can indicate a lack of oil, loose pulleys, and loose floor mountings.
- The refrigerant or oil is leaking. Leaks happen when seals wear out. If this is your case, we’ll have to replace the compressor.
- Your compressor is clogged with debris or dirt. These things can indeed wreak havoc on your compressor. To keep your compressor clean, you have to keep the area near your A/C unit clear from grass, leaves, nests, and other possible sources of debris.
- Labor to repair your A/C compressor
- Basic parts and materials required for the repair, including circuit breaker, contactor, limit switch, capacitor, filter, fuse, thermostat, safety disconnect, or transformer
- Requires a diagnostic charge to determine the actual cost of repair
- If after diagnostic you proceed to do repair works with us, the fee will be credited toward the repair
- American standard
Book this service to eliminate the following problems:
- A/C doesn’t run
- A/C turns on and off inconsistently
- The air coming from A/C is not cold
- A/C doesn’t heat
- We do not supply a new Compressor
- Repair works involving control boards, compressors, fans, heat pumps, gas valves, or motors
- Refrigerant leak repairs
- Removing asbestos or asbestos-related services
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply.