AIR HANDLER REPAIR
Hire a Handyman Zoo licensed HVAC professional to repair your air handler
AIR HANDLER REPAIR INFORMATION
Air handlers play an important function in controlling the flow and circulation of air from your HVAC system. They are located in a metal container with a blower, cooling and heating elements, filter racks or chambers, and dampers.
When they go out of order, the conditioned air is unable to travel through your ventilation system, so the temperature in your house cannot reach a desired level. Some of the common signs of air handler malfunctioning include:
Incorrect Fuses. Fuses of an improper size can result in damage to the motor. If you do not want that to happen, make sure that the overload heaters and disconnect fuses are sized accordingly.
Condensate Leaks. Excess condensation indicates that an air handler is out of order. Take a look at the condensate pan and see if there is excess moisture. Sometimes, algae can accumulate in the drain line, which makes the pan overflow.
Dirty Compartments. If you neglect regular maintenance, your blower compartments will accumulate too much dirt. This can significantly worsen the air quality in your house. It can even lead to the growth of mold.
If you notice any of the signs listed above, book an appointment with a licensed Handyman Zoo professional, who will fix your air handler quickly and expertly.
- Labor to repair your A/C air handler
- Basic parts and materials required for the repair, including circuit breaker, contactor, limit switch, capacitor, filter, fuse, thermostat, safety disconnect, or transformer
- Requires a diagnostic charge to determine the actual cost of repair
- If after diagnostic you proceed to do repair works with us, the fee will be credited toward the repair
- American standard
Book this service to eliminate the following problems:
- A/C isn’t turning on
- A/C turns on and off inconsistently
- A/C doesn’t cool
- Refrigerant leak
- We do not supply a new Condenser
- Repair works involving control boards, compressors, fans, heat pumps, gas valves, or motors
- Refrigerant leak repairs
- Removing asbestos or asbestos-related services
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply.