REPAIR WATER HEATER (TANK)
Hire a Handyman Zoo specialist to repair your tank water heater
REPAIR WATER HEATER INFORMATION
Like everything else in your house, a water heater can break down because of lack of proper maintenance or just because of its old age. If you noticed that when you taking a shower the water barely gets warm or when your water in your washing machine doesn’t get hot, this indicates a broken heater. Do not tolerate such inconvenience any longer. Book an appointment with a Handyman Zoo plumber now.
Do not attempt to repair your water heater on your own. It is a complex mechanism and you are risk making things worse by trying to fix it. It’s better to trust this job to a professional plumber, who will be able to identify the problem and conduct the necessary repair work.
Some of the most common issues that our plumber can repair include:
- A dip tube is damaged. When this is the case, cold water mixes only with the hot water on the top of the tank. Soon, all water gets cold.
- A broken temperature valve. You can recognize this problem by a high-pitch noise coming from your water heater. This indicates that the is pressure within the tank is too high or the temperature is not properly regulated.
- Corrosion within the tank. If you noticed that a brownish rusty water is coming out of your faucet, this indicated a corrosion of the inner lining of the tank.
- Leaking. There can be multiple reasons for leaking, including a corroded inner lining, wrong temperature, or too much pressure.
- A thermostat is out of order. When this happens, the water in the tank will remain hot all the time, while it should run on cycles. This is dangerous; the hot water can scald you.
- Labor to repair an electric or gas tank water heater
- Minor parts and materials needed for repair works, including gas supply lines, water supply lines, and trap fittings
- A.O. Smith
- Bradford White
- Not enough hot water
- Your water heater is not igniting
- Your water heater is not heating
- Necessary water, electric, gas & venting connections must already be in place
- Repair limited to water heater only
- Handyman Zoo applies the best efforts to ensure the highest quality of our services. If you are not reasonably satisfied with our job, we will return to your home and fix the problem. Terms and conditions apply